I took a handful of great photos of Jessica around Chicago–including the Adler Planetarium on the South Side, Greek Town west of the Loop and up north in the village of Long Grove, Illinois.
Jessica celebrated her 29th with an eventful weekend, including a birthday bash at home (pictured), a Cleveland Cavaliers game, a visit to the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame, and a party at her Mom’s room at the Ritz-Carlton, along with a lot more! It was a great time and, of course, a wonderful celebration of a beautiful and amazing person.
Just got this email from my lovely cousin Starr. I think I’ll give it a whirl.
SCATTEGORIES….it’s harder than it looks! But Fun!
Rules: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the categories!
They MUST be real places, names, things (NOTHING made up!) If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the
same first initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question and you can’t use a search engine. Now go!
Your Name: Jessica
1. Famous singer/band: Joss Stone
2. 4 letter word: Jump (Kris Kross will make you…)
3. Street name: Junipero Serra
4. Color: Jade
5. Gifts / presents: Jewelry
6. Vehicle: Jeep
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Jackalope stickers
8. Boy Name: John
9. Girl Name: Jennifer
10. Movie Title: Jaws
11. Drink: Julip, Mint
12. An Occupation: Juggler
13. Flower: Julip (a tulip filled with a mint julip!)
14. Celebrity: Jessica Simpson
15. Magazine: Jane
16. U.S. City: Jonestown
17. Pro Sports Team: Jacksonville Jaguars
18. Fruit: Jicama
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Just don’t care!
20. Something You Throw Away: Junk
21. Things You Shout: Jesus!
22. Cartoon Character: JEM